21 Dec 2016
A note of thanks from Armashield...
What a year it's been for Armashield!
2016 has been our best year ever and for that we can only thank all those we've worked with this year, as we look back on many great projects, successful relationships & fantastic moments. We'd like say how much we appreciate everyone who we've dealt with in any way in 2016, we trust we've improved your year in return
2017 promises to be even better...
2017 brings an exciting change at Armashield Ltd as in January we launch our new identity, ready to help sustain our continuing growth into the future. This isn’t just a re-brand for the company but a re-focus on the principles that have underpinned our success for the last 16 years.
• New image
• New website
• Same focus on providing the best door & shutter solutions for our customers needs
Our fresh new look will better encompass our range of products for Security, Safety & Efficiency and emphasise our core purpose of ‘Securing Peace of Mind’. That’s our promise; from end to end our service concentrates on designing, installing & maintaining the solution that will give complete Peace of Mind. Only through this can we achieve our mission of helping our clients achieve & maintain greatness, through improving the security, safety & efficiency of their facilities. Look out for more updates on these exciting developments in the New Year, including some great competitions for anyone who follows us on LinkedIn.
So have a great Christmas & New Year
And we look forward to working with you in 2017
- A note of thanks from Armashield...What a year it's been for Armashield!2016 has been our best year ever and for that we can only thank all those we've worked with this year, as we look back on many great projects, successful relati...... Read moreMore
New image coming soon!The Armashield team are working on an exciting new look and feel for our brand which we'll be launching soon. The old logo has served us well for the past few years but we felt it's time to bring ...... Read moreMore
- Supporting the Poppy AppealWe will remember them...For Quarter 4 of 2016 Armashield are supporting our War Veterans by donating £250 to the Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal. Visit their website to donate.More
- Rollashield SF perfect solution for cruise linerArmashield were recently comissioned to install a stylish Rollashield SF curved grille to one of the bars on board P&O's mid-sized family-friendly cruise ship, Oceana.Here are a couple of photos ba...... Read moreMore
- New Armasecure demo case!We've got a fantastic new demonstation case to show you all about about our market-leading Armasecure steel hinged doorset.U-Value 1.81.5mm skinsStainless steel thresholdBook a demonstration by ema...... Read moreMore
- Air Permeability Class 4 now availableArmashield are now offering our Rollashield SD sectional doors with the new ThermalSafe panels from Kingspan - offering an industry-leading air-permeability of Class 4.There are two critical aspect...... Read moreMore
- New Customer Feedback PageWe've added a new page to feature some of our ever-growing list of happy customers! View them here.More
- Armashield Team Vacancy: Project ManagerJob Specifications:Do you have experience of project management and a background in doors, construction or engineering? Are you passionate about delighting customers and looking to work for a prog...... Read moreMore
- Renewed Membership of The Builder's ProfileArmashield are pleased to confirm our renewed membership as a Premium Member of The Builder's Profile.The Builder’s Profile service is fast becoming the industry standard method for Main Contractor...... Read moreMore
- Pura Foods - Tanker Loading BuildingWe have recently completed an installation of two Rapidor Fold speed doors for a new tanker loading building for Pura Feed Oils.More